Do you feel stuck with your Google Ad Account’s progress?
Good news! The Brian Carter Group has multiple Google ad experts with anywhere from 12 – 16 years experience each running tons of Google ads, and how to diagnose and fix every problem in the Google advertising world, whether you’re a one-person show, a giant enterprise, or anywhere in between.
And we perform detailed audits of ad account performance, giving you recommendations for how to take your performance to the next level.
In your Google Ads audit, we examine:
- Ad Account Strategy
- Campaign Settings
- Targeting (Ad Groups)
To be more specific, we make clear and practical recommendations after looking at things like:
- Your business and Google goals, and how well they are being accomplished.
- Google Analytics setup and insights. Is it set up properly? Are GA goals working?
- Conversion tracking issues. Is everything tracking properly? Does anything need to be tracked better?
- Other channels that could supplement your Google Ad efforts.
- Performance trends: How things are going recently vs. last month and last year.
- Your ad account’s performance vs. standard Google Ad benchmarks and benchmarks in your own industry. Are your click-through rates (CTR), cost per click (CPC), conversion rates, and other metrics up to par?
- Networks, geotargeting, and bid adjustments.
- Goals, bidding method, ad rotation, and conversion settings.
- Ad Group keyword theming, number of ad groups tests, demographics and audiences.
- Keyword selection thoroughness, match types, keyword bidding, and negative keywords.
- Ad testing volume and optimization, extensions, ad customization to targets, landing page testing, creative, dynamic search ads and responsive search ads.
- Phone calls, cost per call, PTR.
- Youtube ads, view rate, CTR, testing, and creative insights.
Plus, we give best practice recommendations for your goals, whether ecommerce, lead gen, or something else.
Beginning with our comprehensive Marketing and Advertising Strategy Questionnaire, this service includes:
- Initial one-hour phone meeting with you for background and goals.
- Complete review of your Google Ad account.
- Delivery of Audit & Recommendations Document: usually at least 20+ pages, delivered as a PDF of a slide deck.
- Phone Call wth you to review the audit, and answer any questions you might have.
- Timeline for completion: 2-3 weeks. Expedited turnaround may be available upon request.
Google Ads Audit Pricing
Google ad audit pricing can range from $500 to $10,000, depending on your budget and the scope we agree on. The complexity of your account and your goals for the audit are taken into account. For more, contact us and we’ll take a brief look at no charge to you, answer any questions you have about the audit, and give you a proposal.