A very pleasant and enlightening chat with Alyson Lex of Rock Your Marketing.
Alyson Lex got her start working for two of the highest-paid and most sought-after copywriters and strategists in the biz, Dan Kennedy and Bill Glazer. As the marketing manager for their company, Glazer-Kennedy Insider’s Circle, Alyson got a first-class education in all things direct response, marketing and copy.
Recently, Alyson began working with coaches, consultants, speakers, authors, podcasters, bloggers, experts and info-marketers to create programs and products that SELL… copy and funnels that CONVERT… and kick-ass strategy to bring it all together into one Info-Empire.
We talked about:
- Her work at Glazer and Kennedy (Bill Glazer & Dan Kennedy)
- Her biggest takeaways from working with them
- It seems like there’s a huge need and desire for infoproducts
- What people struggle with the most in copywriting and infoproduct creation
- The biggest mistakes people make
- The first thing someone should do when they think, “Oh, I need an infoproduct.”
- Where to start your Info Empire
Brian Carter is a popular business expert and keynote speaker with Fortune 500 clients like NBC, Microsoft and Humana as well as small businesses. He delivers motivational keynotes with practical takeaways with the comedic flair of his stand up comedy background. His agency, The Brian Carter Group, creates marketing that excites customers and increases brand visibility, sales and loyalty. Brian is a bestselling author you’ve probably seen on Bloomberg TV or in Inc, Entrepreneur, The Wall Street Journal or The New York Times. He has over 250,000 online fans and reaches over 3 million people per year.