One of my best friends in the marketing world, Jason Miller…
- A man I’ve been on cruises with (yeah I guess we’re old?)
- A man I’ve studied VIRAL FACEBOOK MARKETING with (we did a landmark ebook called Contagious Content that guided over 100,000 marketers in how to create Facebook posts that get more shares)
- A man born on the SAME DAY OF THE YEAR AS ME – we are astrological twins!!!
- A man I’ve watched STEVE VAI play guitar with MY WIFE with…
Jason Miller formerly of Marketo now of LinkedIn interviewed me for his podcast, which rocks as much as he does… We talked about:
- Should we just do talking heads in live video?
- Why does Brian have a green screen?
- Should you let people pick your brain over coffee?
- Professional quality video tips- start for less than $200!
Brian Carter is a popular digital marketer and keynote speaker with Fortune 500 clients like NBC, Microsoft and Humana as well as small businesses who delivers motivational keynotes with practical takeaways based his ad agency’s 15 years of daily cutting-edge work driving awareness, leads and sales for their business clients. His agency, The Brian Carter Group, creates marketing that excites customers and increases brand visibility, sales and loyalty. Brian is a bestselling author you’ve probably seen on Bloomberg TV or in Inc, Entrepreneur, The Wall Street Journal or The New York Times. He has over 250,000 online fans and reaches over 3 million people per year.