I asked social media experts and aficionados, “In 5 words, what’s your favorite thing about social media?” They answered via selfie-video and I put them together with Bensounds’ awesome music (www.bensound.com). Here it is. Watch it. And if you like it, share it with your friends!
Here are all their answers! Click on any quote to tweet it.
- “You can build genuine relationships online.” – Jessika Phillips
- “Circle of friends expanded dramatically.” – Joel Comm
- “The best people hang there.” – Viveka Von Rosen
- “It flattens out the world.” – Gini Dietrich
- “It makes my audience bigger.” – Garrison Wynn
- “There are profound cat photos!” – Andy Livengood
- “Deeper connection with your customers.” – Andrea Vahl
- “Meaningful relationships and passionate communities.” – Ekaterina Walter
- “Connecting people and ideas.” – Kate Buck, Jr.
- “Videos, infographics, podcasts, humor and bacon.” – Phil Mershon
- “Getting to know you better.” – Adryenn Ashley
- “No pants required!” – Aaron Higgins
- “Connecting with other curious people.” – Courtney Smith-Kramer
- “On demand engagement with fans.” – Jon D. Harrison
- “Building human connections before meeting.” – Kathy Klotz-Guest
- Extending boundaries in a human way. – Mark Schaefer
- “Connecting with humans online globally.” – Bryan Kramer
- “Create, connect, promote, interact and transact.” – Lee Odden
- “Connecting you to your people.” – Martin Shervington
Brian Carter is a popular business expert and keynote speaker with Fortune 500 clients like NBC, Microsoft and Humana as well as small businesses. He delivers motivational keynotes with practical takeaways with the comedic flair of his stand up comedy background. His agency, The Brian Carter Group, creates marketing that excites customers and increases brand visibility, sales and loyalty. Brian is a bestselling author you’ve probably seen on Bloomberg TV or in Inc, Entrepreneur, The Wall Street Journal or The New York Times. He has over 250,000 online fans and reaches over 3 million people per year.