Three smartie-pants (Michael Margolis, Kathy Klotz-Guest and Brian Carter) discuss:
- How can you get further in your career?
- Do you have a mentor? Also, if you’re a consultants and coaches, how you can mentors heroes.
- Why might you not be able to reach people with the magical elixir you’ve discovered during your career adventure? Who should you take your elixir to?
- Critics as threshold guardians
- Despite your expertise, how do you communicate better in the mainstream?
Warning: a little bit of language in case you are sensitive to that!
Brian Carter is a popular digital marketer and keynote speaker with Fortune 500 clients like NBC, Microsoft and Humana as well as small businesses who delivers motivational keynotes with practical takeaways based his ad agency’s 15 years of daily cutting-edge work driving awareness, leads and sales for their business clients. His agency, The Brian Carter Group, creates marketing that excites customers and increases brand visibility, sales and loyalty. Brian is a bestselling author you’ve probably seen on Bloomberg TV or in Inc, Entrepreneur, The Wall Street Journal or The New York Times. He has over 250,000 online fans and reaches over 3 million people per year.