Interview with professor James Barry (who I like to call Jimmy Mneumonic) on the topic of humor and content marketing.
Two Facebook advertising experts discuss advertising vs marketing and paid vs organic. Why is advertising ok, and why is Facebook advertising so great?
Probably the most ADD interview ever… I talked to Joel Comm about the newest edition of his bestselling Twitter Power book.
Twitter and LinkedIn lead generation techniques with Dave Schneider of Ninja Outreach
I spoke with Bryan Kramer about his exciting new book, Shareology.
We discussed topics including:
- The 6 Types Of Sharers
- How Emotions Play Into Sharing
- The Impact Of Sharing On Revenue
- What Makes Things Go Viral
- The Formula For Sharing
You can pre-order Shareology here, and get access to his new Shareology Sharing Platform.
Guests Tamsen Webster, Felicia Slattery and Kathy Klotz-Guest discuss with Brian: how smart people sometimes screw up effective communication with jargon and other errors, and how they can communicate more effectively.
Three smartie-pants (Michael Margolis, Kathy Klotz-Guest and Brian Carter) discuss:
- How can you get further in your career?
- Do you have a mentor? Also, if you’re a consultants and coaches, how you can mentors heroes.
- Why might you not be able to reach people with the magical elixir you’ve discovered during your career adventure? Who should you take your elixir to?
- Critics as threshold guardians
- Despite your expertise, how do you communicate better in the mainstream?
Warning: a little bit of language in case you are sensitive to that!
The Velveeta Commercial Michael mentioned: “You’re not ready for that fish”