Viveka took time out from living in the Matrix to speak to me about LinkedIn. It was fun and we talked about some super cool tips for LinkedIn marketing.
Viveka is the author of best-selling: LinkedIn Marketing: An Hour a Day & contributing author (expert) to The Sophisticated Marketer’s Guide to LinkedIn. She helps entrepreneurs, corporations and small business owners use social media for better business and personal branding & more effective conversations with their prospects.
She has been honored in these ways…
- Forbes Top 20 Women in Social Media (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Forbes Top 50 Most Influential People in Social Media (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- One of LinkedIn’s top 25 Social Media Influencers
- CEOToday’s Top 25 Women in Social Media
- Over 19K Endorsements on LinkedIn
We talked about:
- A powerful LinkedIn data export tool you may not know about
- Viveka most and least favorite things about LinkedIn
- 8 quantitative metrics you should be using for LinkedIn marketing
- How to get more people to see your LinkedIn published posts
- The best way to get new business on LinkedIn
- Mistakes job seekers make on LinkedIn
Also, Viveka does a #LINKEDINCHAT on Twitter (Tuesdays at 8 PM ET). Don’t miss it!
Brian Carter is a popular business expert and keynote speaker with Fortune 500 clients like NBC, Microsoft and Humana as well as small businesses. He delivers motivational keynotes with practical takeaways with the comedic flair of his stand up comedy background. His agency, The Brian Carter Group, creates marketing that excites customers and increases brand visibility, sales and loyalty. Brian is a bestselling author you’ve probably seen on Bloomberg TV or in Inc, Entrepreneur, The Wall Street Journal or The New York Times. He has over 250,000 online fans and reaches over 3 million people per year.