- Thanks to the amazing Derrick Wheeler, I was honored to be the social media keynote speaker at Microsoft’s Internal SEO conference last year.
- Since then I’ve create an ebook (see image on the right- available only within the Microsoft Partner Network) and a video with assessment for the Microsoft Partner Network.
- And then we embarked on a six company pilot program for our Digital Marketing in a Box launch program. The most successful have been those for whom we created an explainer video or whitepaper. We’ve been able to drive affordable targeted lead with a combination of advertising and content marketing, as well as dramatically increase these companies’ visibility.
- Creating content (whitepapers, ebooks, videos, blog posts) that solves problems for your customer
- Advertising through search engines (targeting people looking to buy now) and social advertising opportunities (targeting people by their job title)
- Growing owned media lists (email, fans, followers et al) and leveraging them to communicate new services and offers
- Landing page optimization, especially split-tests to decrease their cost per lead and cost per sale
- Integrating CRM into their marketing and sales process, especially to granularly track the success of marketing campaigns
When you have most or all of those in place, it’s feasible for us to create 50% – 400% improvements in your cost per lead or sale. Contact us about doing that for your company.
But many hosting companies are missing one or more of the above best practices. The task there is to audit what they have and find the gaps, custom-prioritize strategies and then execute a launch of best practice strategies. Then we can go back and increase efficiency and profitability.
If you’re interested in taking your marketing and sales results to the next level, contact us!
In this second episode of my series interviewing entrepreneurs, I am very excited to present Jay Baer. You probably have heard of him. He’s super smart and does everything with the highest quality and taste. Jay started five multi-million dollar businesses from scratch. He’s an acclaimed keynote speaker, entrepreneur, technology investor, social media and digital marketing consultant and author. He’s consulted for 29 of the Fortune 500. Author of two best-selling business books. Named one of America’s top 3 social media consultants. Runs the world’s #1 content marketing blog. Has given speeches to hundreds of organizations, including the US State Department and the US Olympic Committee.
Learn how Jay grew his business and what principles guide him today.
- Free ebook: Contagious Content: What People Share on Facebook and Why They Share It – If you want to create Facebook posts that get shared like crazy, execute the takeaways from this research study on your own Facebook posts. Everything in Contagious Content is valid. Read it to get more likes and shares on your posts.
- Free ebook: The SuperPost Swipe File™ – The best posts we’ve ever run for Facebook clients and how you can adapt them to your own business to massively increase engagement on your Facebook page. Most posts get about 1% engagement rate (percentage of those who see the post and like it, increasing the visibility of that post). These posts received 10% to 16% engagement rates.
- Free benchmarks: How do you know if you’re getting good enough Facebook results? Or how awesome it could get? Read this.
- Free marketing guide: Without great copywriting, nothing you do will sell. No one will care. To write persuasively and get more sales, you need marketing molecules.
- Book: The Like Economy (2nd Edition): How Businesses Make Money With Facebook – If you’re new to Facebook marketing, want to make sure your strategy is sound, or want to get better at the tactics that get the best results, read this first. This is the best book if you want to get the most bang for your buck with Facebook. To take it even further, get into my Facebook Leads and Sales Machine training course.
- Book: The Cowbell Principle: Career Advice on How to Get Your Dream Job and Make More Money – Just like Will Ferrell’s goofy cowbell player in the Saturday Night Live sketch “More Cowbell,” you already possess a unique value that people have a fever for – your cowbell. For individuals, a cowbell is a talent or gift. For businesses, it’s a durable competitive advantage. The key to happiness and success is knowing who you are and how you can make other people happy. A cowbell gives your value to people and they love you for it.
- Influence by Cialdini
- Freakonomics and Superfreakonomics
- Hooked: How to Build Habit Forming Products
- Built to Last and Good to Great
- The One Minute Manager Meets the Monkey
- Death By Meeting
- How to Shoot Video That Doesn’t Suck
- First Break All The Rules
- The Real Truth About Success
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert of Eat Pray Love and you should also watch her Ted Talk, “Your Elusive Creative Genius.”
Tiger Rock Franchisees, thanks so much for having me. The following link is a copy of the presentation I gave in New Orleans on January 10th, 2015.
How To Facebook (And Tweet) For Awareness Interaction & Web Traffic (PDF) <– right-click and save-as
Enjoy, and don’t miss the follow-up webinar!