We believe Facebook ads are the biggest marketing opportunity in history. There’s no other way to reach TV and radio-sized audiences, but targeted to your best prospects, this affordably. With Facebook ads, you can reach more than 1 billion people worldwide. They are 20x more affordable than traditional advertising options- and they’re the most affordable type of digital advertising. They offer 15 targeting criteria we use (including interests, job titles, income, net worth, lookalikes from your email lists and more) to ensure we’re reaching your exact customer.
Here are some of the goals you can achieve with Facebook ads, with some of our best case studies:
- More awareness of your business in the marketplace. Example: We reached 24 million people for a top over-the-counter health brand with Facebook ads. We reached 487,000 CXO’s and IT Sysadmins for a cloud hosting company. We’ve shown videos hundreds of thousands of times for recruiting brands, tech, corporate training and more.
- More fans for your Facebook page. Example: We grew a famous OTC healthcare brand’s fan base by 196,000 fans at an average of $0.26 per fan; we drove 2 million likes, comments, shares and clicks on Facebook posts at an average price of $0.02 per engagement. The brand learned game-changing information about who their fans are. We’ve grown millions of fans for companies for less than $0.30 each, but generally we encourage companies to focus on acquiring customer and emails instead of fans.
- More traffic and leads (including email addresses) for salespeople to service. Example: We increased leads for a sports-oriented website’s by taking them from $25 cost per lead to $4.88 cost per lead with Facebook ads. We increased leads for a hosting company by lowering their $138 cost per lead to $41 cost per lead, which has revolutionized their business development process. We got $29 IT leads and $59 CXO leads for another hosting company. We got thousands of 16-cent contest entries for a giveaway promoting a music cruise.
- More traffic and sales on your website. Example: We drove profitable sales for several entertainment-themed cruises, lowering the cost per booking from $604 to $184 and gave them critical insights about contests and bookings. We’ve driven more than $106,000 in sales for a food delivery chain at the highly profitable rate of $0.83 per order- a 2200% ROI. We’ve helped lawyers, authors, speakers, and ecommerce sites increase their sales and profits.
For more examples of results, see our Clients Page.
For more info about Facebook advertising, read these blog posts.
Why Market with Facebook?
- POPULARITY: With 1.44 billion users, 181 million in the U.S., it’s the most popular social platform for every age group. Despite media hype that young people like Instagram, SnapChat and other platforms, Facebook still has the most young people and most seniors of any social platform.
- CREDIBILITY: Facebook is the #1 choice of social marketers, according to Social Media Marketing World’s survey of 3700 marketers- and if they could only choose one social platform for marketing, a majority would choose Facebook. A plethora of case studies prove it can be profitable for ecommerce and generate high quality low cost leads for B2B.
- GROWTH: Facebook is the most affordable way to raise awareness and get prospects to buy sooner than they would have. While Google SEO and AdWords are a great way to harvest those who are ready to buy now, those customers are limited in number. Once you have SEO and AdWords campaigns in place and profitable, if you want to increase your volume of prospects and customers, Facebook is the most affordable way to do it.
- IMPACT: Facebook gives you bigger images and allows more words per post and ad than any other ad platform. Your ads can have greater impact on your customers.
- PRECISION & AFFORDABILITY: The Facebook ad platform can reach TV and radio sized audiences but with much better targeting and a much lower cost of entry. On a CPM basis, it can be up to 99% more affordable than newspapers and 90% more affordable than AdWords. Also, Facebook rewards you with much lower ad costs when your ads resonate with your audience (when they get high clickthrough rates). Costs per lead and costs per sale can be remarkably low with professional Facebook ad campaigns. While high AdWords costs per click ($2.00 – $35.00) make CPA impossibly high in many niches, low Facebook ad costs make affordable acquisition a distinct probability.
We offer two Facebook advertising services. If you’re not sure if you need Facebook ads yet, you should consider
- Strategy Consulting (If you need strategy consulting first before we can confidently select any of our other services, the hourly cost of your consulting will be deducted from the cost of your subsequent services!) or
- An audit and marketing plan.
1. Full Facebook Ad Management: Complete campaign management, includes review of all available info/marketing/PR documentation, pdf’s etc. prior to ad creation and all communication time needed, initially and ongoing, to:
- Audience research then establishing 5-10 targeting configurations to test
- Writing headlines, message and selecting images based on your audience and offering
- Determine most effective ads via testing multiple batches
- Monitor and replace burnt-out ads with new effective ads
- Create successive phases of ads over time to constantly improve results
- TIMELINE AND WHAT TO EXPECT: we recommend a 3 month minimum term. The first month is the most intense and creates long-term value for the client. What we learn and validate in targeting and messaging can be applied to all of your marketing for years. Results, if not initially great are the worst they will ever be in the first month, but always improve from there. By month two, results should be quite good. Results vary with key metric, customer target and offering. Over time, our goal is to first double the results of your same ad spend, and ultimately to get 5x the results of your same ad spend without reducing prospect quality, lead quality, or sales. In our experience, with time, these are reasonable expectations.
- FEES: Fees are custom based on ad spend (the more we spend showing ads to the same audience, the more often we need to refresh ads), number of offerings (e.g. one lead gen campaign vs. an ecommerce site with 1,000 products), number of campaign goals and other factors.
2. Facebook Ads KickStart: Get you started if you’ve never done Facebook ads, or quickly revolutionize your results if your ads aren’t performing.
- Analyze what has and hasn’t been tested
- Create new ad ideas and test them
- Give you insights and direction to continue with
- Term: 2 weeks.
Contact us today to get started or ask us questions. We offer a 15 minute complimentary call to explore your situation and goals and determine if Facebook ads and The Carter Group are right for you!
Select Carter Group Clients