Everybody loves video, whether it’s TV, movies, cartoons, Hollywood blockbusters, compulsively watching 5 Netflix episodes in a row, sharing some crazy viral video…
We all love video, so it’s not surprising that, using video for marketing is becoming more and more critical to achieving business objectives.
YouTube is already the #2 search engine in the world. And one Facebook insider has said they believe that within a few years Facebook may be 100% video.
- 85% of the US internet audience watches videos online. [comScore]
- 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week. [Wordstream]
- 92 percent of mobile video viewers share videos with others. [Invodo]
- 87% of online marketers use video content. [Outbrain]
- The average business publishes 18 videos a month and has a library of 293 videos. [Hubspot]
- Video attracts two to three times as many monthly visitors, doubles their time spent on the site and has a 157% increase in organic traffic from search engines. [MarketingSherpa]
- Viewers spend 100% more time on pages with videos on them. [MarketingSherpa]
- Shoppers who viewed video on Stacks and Stacks product pages were 144% more likely to add to cart than other shoppers. [Internet Retailer]
- 52% of consumers say that watching product videos makes them more confident in their online purchase decisions. When a video is information-intensive, 66% of consumers will watch the video two or more times. [Internet Retailer]
- Viewers are 85% more likely to purchase a product after watching a product video. [Internet Retailer]
And yes, this should be a video- and will be soon! 😉