A very pleasant and enlightening chat with Alyson Lex of Rock Your Marketing.
Alyson Lex got her start working for two of the highest-paid and most sought-after copywriters and strategists in the biz, Dan Kennedy and Bill Glazer. As the marketing manager for their company, Glazer-Kennedy Insider’s Circle, Alyson got a first-class education in all things direct response, marketing and copy.
Recently, Alyson began working with coaches, consultants, speakers, authors, podcasters, bloggers, experts and info-marketers to create programs and products that SELL… copy and funnels that CONVERT… and kick-ass strategy to bring it all together into one Info-Empire.
We talked about:
- Her work at Glazer and Kennedy (Bill Glazer & Dan Kennedy)
- Her biggest takeaways from working with them
- It seems like there’s a huge need and desire for infoproducts
- What people struggle with the most in copywriting and infoproduct creation
- The biggest mistakes people make
- The first thing someone should do when they think, “Oh, I need an infoproduct.”
- Where to start your Info Empire