BRIAN CARTER = MOTIVATION + CUSTOMIZED TAKEAWAYS + ORIGINAL HUMOR
“I’m so glad you were our keynote speaker. You were the perfect choice.”
– Derrick Wheeler, Microsoft
“Brian received rave reviews and definitely knows his stuff. If you’re looking for a speaker and want someone who is engaging, humorous and relates well with an audience, then Brian’s your guy! He’s also a pleasure to work with!”
– Betsy Bailey, Professional Engineers of N.C.
BRIAN CARTER is a bestselling author with 18 years’ experience achieving marketing, sales and customer service results for companies of all sizes in every industry.
Would you rather hear proven processes, or unproven theories? Brian knows what works, because he’s consulted with and implemented marketing for hundreds of companies.
His hands-on business experience, cutting-edge insights, and background in improv and stand-up comedy culminate in a keynote speaker and trainer who leaves every audience not only entertained, but motivated and armed with powerful strategies and tactics.
Brian’s energetic and engaging talks deliver…
- Motivational insights and clean original humor
- A high-impact experience with the specific tools to succeed
- Takeaways proven to produce business results
You choose how much or how little laughs, tips and motivation he delivers. Brian knows your event and audience is unique. He’ll customize a program for your event and goals that’ll leave you smiling and get exceptional feedback from the audience.
“Phenomenal speaker. Personable, informative and downright entertaining. I’d hire him back in a second.”
– James Tella, NBC Universal
What are Brian’s Topics?
In brief, Brian speaks about…
- Social Media
- Marketing & Sales
- Customer Service
- Change, Innovation & Disruption
- Generational Differences
The Like Economy: Mastering Modern Sales & Marketing
For a mixed audience of Sales, Marketers and/or Executives…
- People are sleeping with their smartphones. We spend more time talking to each other on Facebook than face-to-face. Is your company benefitting from this?
- We’re marketing and selling in person, online and via mobile. How do you influence people with your smartphone? On Facebook and LinkedIn?
- Is Snapchat or Twitter worth it or a waste of time? Instagram? Skype? The answers will surprise you.
- Brian separates the profitable from the not, the must-do’s from the wait-and-see’s and where to invest your time and money, both now and in the future.
The Biggest Bang for Your Buck: How to Maximize Your Marketing Profits
For a Marketing, Entrepreneurial or SMB audience…
- There are eight major social platforms, plus Google, Bing, email marketing, and funnels… Can you do it all? What’s worth doing? How do you prioritize?
- Succeeding at viral is hard. What kind of content gets shared? What happens to those who don’t advertise?
- Which ad platforms are best, how many should you use and how do you budget for them?
- Which marketing channels are the top companies and marketers using? Which ones are getting the best results?
- Brian separates the profitable from the wastes of time, the must-do’s from the wait-and-see’s and where to invest your time and money, both now and in the future.
Beer, Bogeys and Bacon GIF’s: Mobile & Social Networking for Salespeople
For a Sales audience…
- Sales is changing. Traditional sales skills are still critical, but relationships are being built and maintained online, too.
- People are sleeping with their smartphones. We spend more time talking to each other on Facebook than face-to-face. Have your salespeople adapted?
- We’re marketing and selling in person, online and via mobile. How do you create and maintain relationships with people with your smartphone? On Facebook and LinkedIn?
- Is Snapchat or Twitter worth it? Instagram? Skype? Which social networks should salespeople use? The answers will surprise you.
- Do salespeople blog? Advertise? Is it worth it? Brian reveals case studies of what really works and a variety of options for salespeople with different skill levels and differing amounts of time and support staff.
Hack Your Customer’s Brain: Magnetic Brands, Dazzled & Devoted Customers
For a mixed audience of Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Executives, and ideally, your entire company…
Your customer wants to love your company. With today’s social tech, customer service tools and data,
it’s easier than ever to understand and gratify customers. Many of these powerful tools are surprisingly affordable and simple. Brian shows you how to hack your customer’s brain to:
- Discover what’s unique about your best customers and what they love the most.
- Apply that to dazzle them and create an infatuation with your brand.
- Measurably increase their devotion to your company.
Eruption! Easy Ways to Innovate & Bulletproof Your Brand
For a mixed audience of Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Executives…
- Disruption is coming: Amazon killed off Borders. Netflix murdered Blockbuster. Uber is bludgeoning taxis and airports.
- If your customers aren’t thrilled and you’re not innovating, you may be next.
- Discover how top companies are capitalizing on change to prepare for the future and prevent disruption.
- Learn how to make the customers of today and tomorrow happy.
- Brian shows you how to erupt or be disrupted.
Generation “Why Not?” Attracting & Uniting Your Big 3 Generations
For a mixed audience of Sales, Marketers and/or Executives…
Millennials are here and they’re definitely different… and uniquely valuable. Do you know how they like to be marketed to, why they buy and what they want in customer service?
- How to market, sell and serve each generation to boost the bottom line.
- Each generation’s special strengths and skills.
- How to come together to form Voltron, creating unbeatably strong and productive intergenerational teams inside your company.
Zombies, Babies & Bacon: What Your Customers Want… That You’re Not Giving Them
For a mixed audience of Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Executives…
- Data is changing how we market, sell and serve customers. We can identify our most passionate customer segments and what most excites each. Using this info boosts engagement, sales and loyalty.
- PayPal customers love The Walking Dead, so they created a video about PayPal and Zombies. It’s now their most watched, liked and shared video ever.
- DirectBuy found its customers were most likely to buy when shown ugly red and brown furniture, not clean white modern furniture.
- Carl’s Jr.’s online ads featuring bacon tripled their results, due to how much their customers love bacon.
- Based on his forthcoming book, Brian shares more stories and teaches a proven process for maximizing marketing, sales and customer service results.
Watch Brian on Bloomberg TV
“From the first phone call, Brian distinguished himself with not only his knowledge of the subject, but by beginning detailed research on the audience that he would be presenting to and their unique needs. After talking with a representative group of people from his eventual audience and outlining a game plan, he came back and refined the presentation with this knowledge and with additional notes from us as well. This presentation was to a widely varied group of marketing professionals who were not only entertained but all walked away with a sense of empowerment and information about the rapidly changing media landscape they have to work in.”
– Marty Frey, Senior Director at NBC
Some of Brian’s Clients:
“When we were looking to hire an external speaking for an internal conference I didn’t hesitate to recommend Brian and he did not disappoint. I have had the pleasure of seeing Brian speak at marketing conferences in the past and was very impressed with his content and ability to deliver an impactful message in a fun and interesting way. He is truly one of the leaders in social media marketing and his insights provided the teams actionable concepts to bring to 2014 planning. We had a blast. Thanks, Brian!” – Jason Jell, Sr. Market Development Manager at Life Technologies
“Brian is an engaging and entertaining speaker. We hired him to speak to over 200 Marketers on the use of social media and his take on the topic was not only timely, but also fun!” – Lisa Peterson, Senior Director, Marketing at MD Revolution
“Outstanding presentation at our show! Brian definitely has our customers thinking differently. His ability to bring a complex task of online business presence down to very easy executable steps made everyone there comfortable and intrigued during the entire presentation. Brian lays out a simple plan that can help any size business become a gorilla in their marketplace utilizing free and low cost solutions. He provides direction as to where business owners can focus their marketing dollars to get the most visitors / exposure to their website. From the customers I spoke to that attended his seminar, there were motivated to make their business different after hearing Brian speak. Outstanding work Brian!!” – Jason McDonald, National Accounts Manager, Keystone Automotive
“Brian was a phenomenal speaker at our 2014 NBC Affiliate Marketing Meeting in Las Vegas. When a technical glitch delayed the start of his talk, he entertained the over 200 attendees with ease. His time on stage was personable, informative and downright entertaining. I’d hire him back in a second.” – James Tella, Director, Affiliate Marketing at NBC Universal
“Fantastic, informative and FUNNY! Thank you for delivering such a perfect blend of Facebook and LinkedIn ideas for lead gen.” – GoToWebinar (Citrix)
“Thank you again for the excellent presentation and you had me hooked when you started to show the ROI results.” – Ted Eisele, Microsoft
“Brian’s presentation was informative and entertaining. Brian not only told us why we should start using social media for our business, he also showed us HOW to start using social media. In less than one hour, we had a firm understanding of the major social media outlets, the advantages and disadvantages of each, how they work, how we can make them work for us, and how we can start using them immediately. Brian’s presentation was a hit!” – Damien Rios, Esq., Volios Group (Life Insurance Agency)
“Great education session today with Brian Carter; picked up some good tips.” – Daniel Slupeiks, IBM Advertising Mgr, Past President of the Toronto IBM Club
“Brian was entertaining, enlightening, educational and practical. Our nonprofit association executives gave him a perfect score for relevance and value. I recommend Brian as a presenter.” – Erin Hardwick, CAE, CEO South Carolina Association of CPA’s
“This might have been the best I’ve ever attended.” – L. Elliott Pierre, Human Resource Manager for ACUREN/RAT
“Having hired him to speak at numerous conferences, I can personally attest to his deep knowledge, natural humor and charismatic teaching style. Brian’s ability to convey complex concepts with compassion, clarity and comprehension is truly remarkable and reassuring in an industry that is rife with change and inherently unpredictable.” – Stewart Quealy, Director of Content, Events/Conferences at Mediabistro.com
“Brian’s the real deal- an expert who’s engageable, articulate, friendly, approachable and likeable. He can relate to you at whatever level you’re at and bring you along.” – Brad Montgomery
“Listening to Brian Carter discuss marketing and social media lead gen – this guy’s a genius! Learned so much in just under an hour. Quick and painless education.” – Jennifer Marsh, Licensed Marriage, Family & Child Therapist, Certified – Crisis and Trauma Intervention, #Hospice Community Educator
“With his sense of humor and fresh content, Brian’s one of the more interesting and educational speakers I’ve ever seen. If you want a presenter that can entertain audiences, while also educating them on the latest techniques and trends in Internet marketing, then Brian is an excellent choice.” – Jon Henshaw, Product Manager & Chief Socializer for Raven SEO Tools, Sitening
“We recently saw you in Dallas at the Keystone Big Show at your keynote address. Saying it was good and informative is an understatement.” – Landon Davila, Assistant Manager at Auto Trim Design and Signs of Oklahoma
“Infotainment. It’s the one word I think of when I think of Brian. He packs a presentation full of information and pairs it with a clever wit which makes for a best of breed choice of speakers.” – Mary McKnight, CEO, Sacrilicious Marketing
“Brian does a great job taking a boring subject and spicing it up. ” – Brian Chappell, Speaker, Ignite Social Media
“Brian is a very articulate speaker with perfect delivery and a great knack for humor.” – Jordan Kasteler, CMO, SteelCast
“Brian is a very talented presenter. Funny and knowledgeable … its a difficult combination to find! All in all, I give Brian an A+ after having seen him in action!” – Jeff Quipp, President & CEO, Search Engine People Inc.
“Several attendees approached us and agreed that Brian is one of the most dynamic speakers they have heard.” – Warren Whitlock, Book Marketing Strategist, BestSellerAuthors.com
“Applause broke out during the session as Brian interlaced comedy with tips for getting online results faster. Brian definitely engages his audience in a unique manner by drawing upon a wide level of expertise in online marketing and social media.” – Dana Lookadoo, Pixel Position
“Brian has a great presentation demeanor that mixes humor with fact, statistics and examples that educates the saavy to the most amateur. I would recommend Brian as a speaker for any business or professional group that would like to know more about interactive tactics… good stuff!” – Tabitha Bale, Media Director, Brandon Advertising
“Brian is very easy to understand, interested in people and concerned about saving people money. The best Facebook value you can get! We love Brian!” – Lori Coultrup
“We hired Brian to present a webinar on Facebook for Associations, and were extremely pleased with how it went. Great content; engaging, affable speaker who can think on his feet. A true expert in all things Facebook, we’re looking forward to – and already discussing – more future projects together. We recommend Brian as a top-notch social media presenter unreservedly and enthusiastically.” – Maddie Grant, CAE, SocialFish
“Brian Carter is an amazingly knowledgeable person who provides great humor in his presentations. He is a guru who has a great ability to get across his information where everyone from the novice to the expert understands what he is saying and can learn from him. I’d recommend businesses to hire him and conferences to hire him as a speaker as you’ll be entertained as well as informed! He was so impressive and knowledgeable that my company at SearchitRight.com ended up partnering with Brian, virtually, for two Social Media for Business workshops.” – Donna Fryer, Managing Director, Search it Right
“Brian Carter is the gold standard of social networking. He’s one of the few folks I’ve worked with that “gets it”. He understands the target market, the vehicles and how to get from one to the other. If you are looking for a strategist as well as a tactician, Brian is your man.” Stephen Gaither, CEO, JB Chicago