Practical, Funny and Motivational
“I’m so glad you were our keynote speaker. You were the perfect choice.”
– Derrick Wheeler, Microsoft
Brian’s hands-on business experience, cutting-edge insights, and background in improv and stand-up comedy culminate in a keynote speaker and trainer who leaves every audience not only entertained, but motivated and armed with powerful strategies and tactics.
Brian’s energetic and engaging talks deliver…
- Motivational insights and clean original humor
- A high-impact experience with the specific tools to succeed
- Takeaways proven to produce business results
You choose how much or how little laughs, tips and motivation he delivers. Brian knows your event and audience is unique. He’ll customize a program for your event and goals that’ll leave you smiling and get exceptional feedback from the audience.
“Brian received rave reviews and definitely knows his stuff. If you’re looking for a speaker and want someone who is engaging, humorous and relates well with an audience, then Brian’s your guy! He’s also a pleasure to work with!”
– Betsy Bailey, Executive Director at Professional Engineers of North Carolina
What are Brian’s Topics?
In brief, Brian speaks about…
- Modern Sales And Marketing: Social Influence and Social Selling
- Innovations in Sales, Customer Service and Marketing
- Managing Change in Sales, Marketing and Customer Service: Our Shifting Business Landscape, the Rapidly Changing Technologies and How to Use Them to Get Business Results
- Generations: How Your Company Can Resonate With Millennials, Gen X & Baby Boomers Alike
GET ONLINE OR STEP OFF! SOCIAL SALES AND INFLUENCE
- The world is changing. People under 40 are staring at their smartphone.
- Old world sales and influence strategies still work but the Internet is powerful and part of everything.
- To thrive in the 21st century, you need to be able to market and sell everywhere: in person, online and in social media.
- But how do you influence people on Facebook or LinkedIn? Which social media platforms and strategies and tactics are worth doing? Some of the answers are surprising.
- Brian separates the profitable from the unprofitable and the must-do from the wait-and-see, giving you solid advice about where to invest your organization’s and employees’ time, both now and in the future.
LOYAL BUYERS NOT LOSER FANS! CREATING LOYALTY WITH SOCIAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Customers want what they want when they want it. They love companies that give it to them.
- With today’s social technology, tools and data, it’s easier than ever to serve your customer. Many tools are free or low cost and easy to use.
- Brian shows you how to hack your customer’s brain, know them better, how your buyers are different from your fans, how to attract more buyers, waste less time on fans, and increase buyer loyalty.
GENERATION NOW: SELLING TO AND SERVING THE BIG 3 GENERATIONS
- There are a ton of Millennials, they’re different and they’re not going away!
- Do you know how each generation – Millennial, X and Boomer – prefers to be marketed and sold to?
- Do you know which generation is buying your products and services the most?
- Do you know what they love and hate in customer service?
- Why is it important to understand generational buying compared to traditional marketing?
- Social media is one area where generation gaps are more obvious than others… but that diversity is actually a source of strength for your organization. Each generation has strengths to contribute.
- Brian shows you how to combine your company’s inter-generational skills for your entire company’s benefit and how to use them to market, sell to and serve customers of every generation.
HOW DOES SOCIAL MEDIA CREATE SALES?
- Social media is an always up-to-date searchable online Rolodex of professionals where you can easily find the best new prospects.
- Social media provides deep data about consumers and professionals so you can research and better understand your prospects’ needs so your sales pitch resonates more and more of them will buy from you.
- Social media is open and friendly, which makes it easier to network with new prospects, learn their habits and what they value.
- Social media lets you share interesting articles, research, infographics and pictures so you can easily start conversations with new prospects.
- Social media can help you create relationships relationships with all of your prospects and customers and keeps you in-front of them so they’re more likely to buy from you- not your competitor.
HOW DOES SOCIAL MEDIA IMPROVE CUSTOMER SERVICE?
- Social media allows you to see customer opinions that you normally wouldn’t (only 6% of unhappy customers complain) and gives you the opportunity to create customer satisfaction that the public can see. That can attract more business and gives public proof you are a company who cares.
- Social media is filled with public complaints and suggestions from customers which you can mine for ideas to improve your customer service and create sustainable processes.
- Social media is filled with people and is more casual, so inhuman corporate approaches get criticized publicly- so it shows your brand how to become more personable and approachable.
Watch Brian on Bloomberg TV
“From the first phone call, Brian distinguished himself with not only his knowledge of the subject, but by beginning detailed research on the audience that he would be presenting to and their unique needs. After talking with a representative group of people from his eventual audience and outlining a game plan, he came back and refined the presentation with this knowledge and with additional notes from us as well. This presentation was to a widely varied group of marketing professionals who were not only entertained but all walked away with a sense of empowerment and information about the rapidly changing media landscape they have to work in.”
– Marty Frey, Senior Director at NBC
Some of Brian’s Clients:
“When we were looking to hire an external speaking for an internal conference I didn’t hesitate to recommend Brian and he did not disappoint. I have had the pleasure of seeing Brian speak at marketing conferences in the past and was very impressed with his content and ability to deliver an impactful message in a fun and interesting way. He is truly one of the leaders in social media marketing and his insights provided the teams actionable concepts to bring to 2014 planning. We had a blast. Thanks, Brian!” – Jason Jell, Sr. Market Development Manager at Life Technologies
“Brian is an engaging and entertaining speaker. We hired him to speak to over 200 Marketers on the use of social media and his take on the topic was not only timely, but also fun!” – Lisa Peterson, Senior Director, Marketing at MD Revolution
“Outstanding presentation at our show! Brian definitely has our customers thinking differently. His ability to bring a complex task of online business presence down to very easy executable steps made everyone there comfortable and intrigued during the entire presentation. Brian lays out a simple plan that can help any size business become a gorilla in their marketplace utilizing free and low cost solutions. He provides direction as to where business owners can focus their marketing dollars to get the most visitors / exposure to their website. From the customers I spoke to that attended his seminar, there were motivated to make their business different after hearing Brian speak. Outstanding work Brian!!” – Jason McDonald, National Accounts Manager, Keystone Automotive
“Brian was a phenomenal speaker at our 2014 NBC Affiliate Marketing Meeting in Las Vegas. When a technical glitch delayed the start of his talk, he entertained the over 200 attendees with ease. His time on stage was personable, informative and downright entertaining. I’d hire him back in a second.” – James Tella, Director, Affiliate Marketing at NBC Universal
“Fantastic, informative and FUNNY! Thank you for delivering such a perfect blend of Facebook and LinkedIn ideas for lead gen.” – GoToWebinar (Citrix)
“Thank you again for the excellent presentation and you had me hooked when you started to show the ROI results.” – Ted Eisele, Microsoft
“Brian’s presentation was informative and entertaining. Brian not only told us why we should start using social media for our business, he also showed us HOW to start using social media. In less than one hour, we had a firm understanding of the major social media outlets, the advantages and disadvantages of each, how they work, how we can make them work for us, and how we can start using them immediately. Brian’s presentation was a hit!” – Damien Rios, Esq., Volios Group (Life Insurance Agency)
“Great education session today with Brian Carter; picked up some good tips.” – Daniel Slupeiks, IBM Advertising Mgr, Past President of the Toronto IBM Club
“Brian was entertaining, enlightening, educational and practical. Our nonprofit association executives gave him a perfect score for relevance and value. I recommend Brian as a presenter.” – Erin Hardwick, CAE, CEO South Carolina Association of CPA’s
“This might have been the best I’ve ever attended.” – L. Elliott Pierre, Human Resource Manager for ACUREN/RAT
“Having hired him to speak at numerous conferences, I can personally attest to his deep knowledge, natural humor and charismatic teaching style. Brian’s ability to convey complex concepts with compassion, clarity and comprehension is truly remarkable and reassuring in an industry that is rife with change and inherently unpredictable.” – Stewart Quealy, Director of Content, Events/Conferences at Mediabistro.com
“Brian’s the real deal- an expert who’s engageable, articulate, friendly, approachable and likeable. He can relate to you at whatever level you’re at and bring you along.” – Brad Montgomery
“Listening to Brian Carter discuss marketing and social media lead gen – this guy’s a genius! Learned so much in just under an hour. Quick and painless education.” – Jennifer Marsh, Licensed Marriage, Family & Child Therapist, Certified – Crisis and Trauma Intervention, #Hospice Community Educator
“With his sense of humor and fresh content, Brian’s one of the more interesting and educational speakers I’ve ever seen. If you want a presenter that can entertain audiences, while also educating them on the latest techniques and trends in Internet marketing, then Brian is an excellent choice.” – Jon Henshaw, Product Manager & Chief Socializer for Raven SEO Tools, Sitening
“We recently saw you in Dallas at the Keystone Big Show at your keynote address. Saying it was good and informative is an understatement.” – Landon Davila, Assistant Manager at Auto Trim Design and Signs of Oklahoma
“Infotainment. It’s the one word I think of when I think of Brian. He packs a presentation full of information and pairs it with a clever wit which makes for a best of breed choice of speakers.” – Mary McKnight, CEO, Sacrilicious Marketing
“Brian does a great job taking a boring subject and spicing it up. ” – Brian Chappell, Speaker, Ignite Social Media
“Brian is a very articulate speaker with perfect delivery and a great knack for humor.” – Jordan Kasteler, CMO, SteelCast
“Brian is a very talented presenter. Funny and knowledgeable … its a difficult combination to find! All in all, I give Brian an A+ after having seen him in action!” – Jeff Quipp, President & CEO, Search Engine People Inc.
“Several attendees approached us and agreed that Brian is one of the most dynamic speakers they have heard.” – Warren Whitlock, Book Marketing Strategist, BestSellerAuthors.com
“Applause broke out during the session as Brian interlaced comedy with tips for getting online results faster. Brian definitely engages his audience in a unique manner by drawing upon a wide level of expertise in online marketing and social media.” – Dana Lookadoo, Pixel Position
“Brian has a great presentation demeanor that mixes humor with fact, statistics and examples that educates the saavy to the most amateur. I would recommend Brian as a speaker for any business or professional group that would like to know more about interactive tactics… good stuff!” – Tabitha Bale, Media Director, Brandon Advertising
“Brian is very easy to understand, interested in people and concerned about saving people money. The best Facebook value you can get! We love Brian!” – Lori Coultrup
“We hired Brian to present a webinar on Facebook for Associations, and were extremely pleased with how it went. Great content; engaging, affable speaker who can think on his feet. A true expert in all things Facebook, we’re looking forward to – and already discussing – more future projects together. We recommend Brian as a top-notch social media presenter unreservedly and enthusiastically.” – Maddie Grant, CAE, SocialFish
“Brian Carter is an amazingly knowledgeable person who provides great humor in his presentations. He is a guru who has a great ability to get across his information where everyone from the novice to the expert understands what he is saying and can learn from him. I’d recommend businesses to hire him and conferences to hire him as a speaker as you’ll be entertained as well as informed! He was so impressive and knowledgeable that my company at SearchitRight.com ended up partnering with Brian, virtually, for two Social Media for Business workshops.” – Donna Fryer, Managing Director, Search it Right
“Brian Carter is the gold standard of social networking. He’s one of the few folks I’ve worked with that “gets it”. He understands the target market, the vehicles and how to get from one to the other. If you are looking for a strategist as well as a tactician, Brian is your man.” Stephen Gaither, CEO, JB Chicago
“Brian also has the unique ability to keep his finger on the pulse of the marketing world and identify opportunities in their infancy. This has helped us deliver revenue-generating results for our clients from the newest tools and tactics.” – Pete DiMaio, Director of Business Strategy, Fuel Interactive