What is creativity?
It’s just two old things combined in a new way. Here, then, is Anachronistic AC/DC!
We will forgive them for having three cellos playing at one point, will we not?
What two old things can you combine in a new way to get awesome marketing results?
I’m a big fan of the company who created this… (for a different reason)
Honestly, it makes me feel a bit dumb, because it looks about as interesting as the average movie I like.
This quick 5-minute video will make you one of the most effective video marketers in the world, if you watch it and actually do what it says. Believe YOU me, I took some notes and will be doing some new videos this weekend! Later we’re going to have to talk about the best YouTube ads to promote your videos with. They are super-effective at grabbing attention. Combined with the types of videos James talks about here? They’ll will help you capture more customers (that’s code for increase your conversion rates!) than you ever expected.
It’s been an interesting and successful 12 months working with Microsoft and its hosting partners!
- Thanks to the amazing Derrick Wheeler, I was honored to be the social media keynote speaker at Microsoft’s Internal SEO conference last year.
- Since then I’ve create an ebook (see image on the right- available only within the Microsoft Partner Network) and a video with assessment for the Microsoft Partner Network.
- And then we embarked on a six company pilot program for our Digital Marketing in a Box launch program. The most successful have been those for whom we created an explainer video or whitepaper. We’ve been able to drive affordable targeted lead with a combination of advertising and content marketing, as well as dramatically increase these companies’ visibility.
Hosting is one of those categories where leaders like RackSpace do all the best practices like:
- Creating content (whitepapers, ebooks, videos, blog posts) that solves problems for your customer
- Advertising through search engines (targeting people looking to buy now) and social advertising opportunities (targeting people by their job title)
- Growing owned media lists (email, fans, followers et al) and leveraging them to communicate new services and offers
- Landing page optimization, especially split-tests to decrease their cost per lead and cost per sale
- Integrating CRM into their marketing and sales process, especially to granularly track the success of marketing campaigns
When you have most or all of those in place, it’s feasible for us to create 50% – 400% improvements in your cost per lead or sale. Contact us about doing that for your company.
But many hosting companies are missing one or more of the above best practices. The task there is to audit what they have and find the gaps, custom-prioritize strategies and then execute a launch of best practice strategies. Then we can go back and increase efficiency and profitability.
If you’re interested in taking your marketing and sales results to the next level, contact us!