Some of our better known clients include Microsoft, NBC, The U.S. Army, Universal Studios, The World Health Organization, Chloraseptic, Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s.
And we’ve worked with all kinds of small businesses and medium sized companies too! We’ve helped organizations in almost every industry.
Here’s how we help:
- YOUR GOALS: We help companies drive visibility, engagement, leads, grow their email lists, get new customers, increase sales and boost profits. We like driving big results and lowering costs.
- YOUR BUDGET: You have a digital marketing budget of over $3k per month, including advertising and agency fees. We’ve had clients spending $2k a month and clients spending $50,000 a month. We run ads on many networks (Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) for clients. If you want to do more than one, you’ll need more spend to perform well in each.
- YOUR SUCCESS: We do best if you’re already a successful company to some degree. You are already succeeding with at least one marketing channel (even if it’s an offline). You already have a profitable product or service. That gives you the profits to expand. We can help you grow that.
- PARTNERSHIP: You trust experts and empower your partners. We row the boat together. We collaborate respectfully.
- TECHNOLOGY: We provide guidance on tracking and analytics to help you meet your goals. If you want lead gen for your salespeople, you have a CRM in place, or we can provide guidance on set-up. We enjoy guiding companies through technology and tracking issues, and we have to, because they’re everywhere. You may have them and not even know it!
WHAT WE DO: We get to know your business and customers. We create original ads, posts and landing pages. We maximize your views, traffic, leads, new customers, sales and profits. We also occasionally white-labels for agencies.
- Health: The Perfect Workout, Neurogym, DrBerg.com Weight Loss, Afloral.com, MD Revolution, ThermoFisher Scientific, Humana, The World Health Organization, Dramamine, Beano, Pediacare, Chloraseptic
- Technology: Microsoft, Marketo, Salesforce, Citrix
- Food & Beverages: Carl’s Jr & Hardee’s, Leprino Foods, Tuscany, Franck’s
- Staffing: PrideStaff, PrideStaff Financial, RxRelief and Insurance Relief
- Entertainment: NBC-Universal, NBC5DFW, On The Blue, The Moody Blues Cruise, Cruise to the Edge (The Yes Cruise), The Monsters of Rock Cruise, K-LOVE, Edge Waterparks
- Finance/Insurance: JP Morgan, Union Bank, Humana
- Consumer Goods: Keystone Automotive, Tub-O-Towels, Mead, Day-Timer, AT-A-GLANCE, DirectBuy, Atlantic Bedding & Furniture, Big Sandy Superstore
- Government: The U.S. Army
- Transportation: Airport Revenue News
Case Studies in Awareness, Engagement, Lead Gen, Ecommerce and Retail Sales
Awareness and Engagement Case Studies
- National Fast Food Chain: 3x fan growth rate
- National OTC brand: 17x engagement and 3x reach
- Home Goods Shopping Club: 1 cent per video view, 4 cents per 10-second video view and 11 cents per 30-second video view
- Insurance Company: Boosted ad traffic 25x, decreased CPC 96%
- Radio: Boosted listenership, event attendance and third-party measured CUME score. Lowered marketing costs by 40%
- Sample improvements seen in 1st month:
- Home Cleaning Products: 3,960% increase in reach, 3,829% increase in post engagements, 2,722% increase in video views
- Regional Retail Chain: Cut cost per engagement 53%. Doubled social interactions. Increased traffic 2.5x
Lead Generation Case Studies
- Home furnishing client: Lowered their cost per lead by 84%
- Self-help author: 32-cent quiz leads (read the case study) and $3 ebook leads
- Microsoft partner cloud hosting company: $29 B2B leads
- Staffing company: Job applicants at 90% lower costs than CareerBuilder
- Healthcare: Decreased cost per lead by 64%
- Travel and hospitality: 10-cent B2C leads
- Marketing services: $1.82 B2B leads through combination of ad testing and a personality quiz. 16x increase in leads (read the case study)
- Musician promotion and mentorship website: 7x new users
Ecommerce Case Studies
- Home furnishing client: 60% reduction in cost per new customer. 943% ROI on the video campaigns. 1,155% ROI on post engagement. 274% ROI on member acquisition
- Specialty cruise company: $30 cost per booking
- Independent pizza chain: 2,200% ROI
- Ecommerce Weight Loss Products: Over 700% ROI
- Various Hotels and Resorts: 300% – 3,300% ROI