Some of our better known clients include Microsoft, NBC, The U.S. Army, Universal Studios, The World Health Organization, Chloraseptic, Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s. But we’ve worked with all kinds of small businesses and medium sized companies too! We’ve helped organizations in almost every industry out there.
WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS?
We help companies increase their visibility, engagement, traffic, leads, grow email lists, acquire new customers, increase sales and boost profits. We love getting big results!
We get to know your business and customers. We create original ads, posts and landing pages. We maximize your views, traffic, leads, new customers, sales and profits. We also occasionally white-label for agencies.
WHAT’S YOUR BUDGET?
If you have a monthly budget of over $3k or more available (this would include advertising and agency fees), then we may be a good fit. We’ve worked with ad spends as low as $2,000 a month and as high as $300,000 a month.
ARE YOU COMMITTED TO GROWING RESULTS?
If you’re just looking to dip your toes in the water for a month, we’re not a good fit. If you have some kind of emergency situation you expect to be fixed overnight, call 911. We like to partner with companies for 6-12 months or more, because that’s how long it can take before you’re thriving in a new digital channel. Anyone who tells you otherwise may be selling snake oil. Often we help companies continue to grow for years, and we like long partnerships. We don’t mind doing 3-month pilots or tests with the plan to expand once the channel’s proven… but opening a new sales channel or finding new ecommerce profits can require a minimum of 3-6 months of collaborative work. These aren’t arbitrary requirements. This is our experience of what’s required to grow a digital marketing channel.
WHAT KIND OF SUCCESS HAVE YOU ACHIEVED?
We’re not for totally new start-ups. We do best if you’re already already succeeding with at least one marketing channel (even if it’s an offline). If you have a profitable product or service, then you have the profits to expand into new areas. We help companies grow their success.
HOW DO YOU PARTNER?
Do you look for experts to trust? Do you empower your partners? We row the boat together with our clients toward the shores of new successes. We collaborate respectfully.
WHAT’S YOUR TECHNOLOGY LIKE?
We provide guidance on tracking and analytics to help you meet your goals. For example, if you want lead gen for your salespeople, you’re going to need a CRM. We can provide guidance on set-up. We enjoy guiding companies through technology and tracking issues, and we have to, because they’re everywhere. You may have some tracking or technology issues right now causing you problems or standing in your way and not even know it. We help companies discover and fix these issues and improve their results.
- Health: The Perfect Workout, Neurogym, DrBerg.com Weight Loss, Afloral.com, MD Revolution, ThermoFisher Scientific, Humana, The World Health Organization, Dramamine, Beano, Pediacare, Chloraseptic
- Technology: Microsoft, Marketo, Salesforce, Citrix
- Food & Beverages: Carl’s Jr & Hardee’s, Leprino Foods, Tuscany, Franck’s
- Staffing: PrideStaff, PrideStaff Financial, RxRelief and Insurance Relief
- Entertainment: NBC-Universal, NBC5DFW, On The Blue, The Moody Blues Cruise, Cruise to the Edge (The Yes Cruise), The Monsters of Rock Cruise, K-LOVE, Edge Waterparks
- Finance/Insurance: JP Morgan, Union Bank, Humana
- Consumer Goods: Keystone Automotive, Tub-O-Towels, Mead, Day-Timer, AT-A-GLANCE, DirectBuy, Atlantic Bedding & Furniture, Big Sandy Superstore
- Government: The U.S. Army
- Transportation: Airport Revenue News
Case Studies in Awareness, Engagement, Lead Gen, Ecommerce and Retail Sales
Awareness and Engagement Case Studies
- National Fast Food Chain: 3x fan growth rate
- National OTC brand: 17x engagement and 3x reach
- Home Goods Shopping Club: 1 cent per video view, 4 cents per 10-second video view and 11 cents per 30-second video view
- Insurance Company: Boosted ad traffic 25x, decreased CPC 96%
- Radio: Boosted listenership, event attendance and third-party measured CUME score. Lowered marketing costs by 40%
- Sample improvements seen in 1st month:
- Home Cleaning Products: 3,960% increase in reach, 3,829% increase in post engagements, 2,722% increase in video views
- Regional Retail Chain: Cut cost per engagement 53%. Doubled social interactions. Increased traffic 2.5x
Lead Generation Case Studies
- Home furnishing client: Lowered their cost per lead by 84%
- Self-help author: 32-cent quiz leads (read the case study) and $3 ebook leads
- Microsoft partner cloud hosting company: $29 B2B leads
- Staffing company: Job applicants at 90% lower costs than CareerBuilder
- Healthcare: Decreased cost per lead by 64%
- Travel and hospitality: 10-cent B2C leads
- Marketing services: $1.82 B2B leads through combination of ad testing and a personality quiz. 16x increase in leads (read the case study)
- Musician promotion and mentorship website: 7x new users
Ecommerce Case Studies
- Home furnishing client: 60% reduction in cost per new customer. 943% ROI on the video campaigns. 1,155% ROI on post engagement. 274% ROI on member acquisition
- Specialty cruise company: $30 cost per booking
- Independent pizza chain: 2,200% ROI
- Ecommerce Weight Loss Products: Over 700% ROI
- Various Hotels and Resorts: 300% – 3,300% ROI