Brian Carter is the #1 bestselling author of The Like Economy, LinkedIn for Business, Facebook Marketing, and The Cowbell Principle. He is respected as an international authority on how organizations can generate bigger business results. His 18 years of business success guide The Carter Group, a boutique agency with world-class expertise using digital/social marketing and advertising to boost profits for growth-minded businesses.
- Brian has keynoted and developed marketing programs and strategies for companies of all sizes, including top 50 companies in the Fortune 500.
- Brian has been interviewed by Bloomberg TV, Mashable, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, ABC News, Information Week, U.S. News & World Report, Inc. Magazine, and Entrepreneur Magazine.
- Brian has written for many top marketing blogs including Social Media Examiner, Mashable, Convince & Convert, Search Engine Journal and AllFacebook. He has an overall reach of more than 150,000 fans through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and his other marketing channels. He has taught more than 10,000 students.
- Brian has spoken at top marketing conferences including Social Media Marketing World, Moz, SMX, Pubcon, The AllFacebook Expo and Socialize and the American Marketing Association.
- He has created three podcasts: Comedy Pros, Chaos Pie, and the new Brian Carter’s Brain
His hands-on business experience, cutting edge insights, background in improv and stand up comedy culminate in a keynote speaker and trainer who leaves every audience not only entertained, but armed with powerful strategies and tactics.
Some of Brian’s Clients: